Hiring Insurance Sales Professionals
Our family has worked closely with Allstate for years to help people with their insurance needs – from homes to automobiles to boats and more. Our quality, service-oriented agency is not only owned and operated by a family, customers tell us we make them feel like family too.
Looking for a great sales opportunity? Insurance sales agents are in demand. The majority of activity in this role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients. Success in this role is based on an individual’s motivation with a hunger to win. To learn more about our agency and how we can help you reach your financial goals APPLY TODAY!
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be trainable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Prior sales experience.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- Bilingual – fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Hard working insurance agents can earn – through salary, commission and bonus – a potential $50,000+.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume through the contact form below. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the application process.