Nicholas Insurance is a family owned and operated business serving York, PA and the surrounding areas. For nearly thirty years, the Nicholas family has provided quality insurance products, friendly service, and expert advice. From agent Greg’s beginnings in an Allstate booth at Sears, we’ve grown to a multi-location office with twelve fully-licensed staff members.
As of 2018, we have two convenient locations in York: one in the Westgate Plaza at 1550 Kenneth Road, and one in the York Marketplace at 2523 East Market Street. Currently, we serve the needs of over 10,000 customers in the greater York County area.
Our family has partnered with the Allstate family of companies, backed by an eighty year tradition of service, protection, and being there when people need them. Through Allstate, we protect the things that our customers value most–their car and home, their boats and RVs, their motorcycle and more. Through Allstate and its partner company, Lincoln Benefit Life, we also protect the financial future of our customers’ families with a variety of term and whole life insurance products.
Most importantly, it’s not just our agency that’s family. Our customers tell us that we make them feel like family, too. And we’re proud to work with a company like Allstate who shares this commitment to our customers.
Our team of insurance professionals can provide the following services:
• Assist you in selecting the right products for you and your family.
• Review your insurance and financial needs, even (and especially) as they change.
• Determine your immediate and long-term financial goals.
• Understand life insurance.
• Answer your questions and provide ongoing service and support.
Greg’s Community and Professional Service:
Awards and Recognition from Allstate
• Premier Service Agency
• Premier Financial Professional
• Quality Agent, five years
• Honor Ring, twenty-five years
• National Conference Award, twenty-five years
• Chairman’s Inner Circle, three years
• Allstate Financial Leader Award, thirteen years
• National Advisory Board, three years
• National Association of Life Underwriters
• Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce
• York Chamber of Commerce
• York Business Exchange
• Human Life Services–financial supporter
• Christian School of York–financial supporter
• Olivia’s House Children’s Center–board member